Friday, December 17, 2010

Abby's First Santa Visit

So we did it...we ventured out into society to some place other than the pediatrician's office with baby girl...we went to see Santa.  And although the entire adventure literally took all of about 15 minutes total (I wish I had taken video of the husband running through Green Hills Mall with Abby in her car seat because from his speed you would have thought the plague was chasing him down), I'm still counting it and it was a success. 


If I had to do it over again I would have made sure her cute little outfit was showing and I would have requested that Santa smile.  Oh well, I'll just pretend he's stoic! :)  Next year I'll be prepared!

 
Amber

1 comment:

lg2006 said...

LOL I gave my santa so many instructions he was read to stab me! So glad you got her picture taken!